Make a change in 2023
If you’re looking to take the first step in your education, we have programs that can get you started in a new career in as little as six months. And if you have previously earned credits, whether, from a community college or a traditional four-year university, you may be able to complete your education at Eastwick in much less time than you think. See below for the job outlook potential in fields we train for, based on the national average by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Outlook Handbook.*
– 25% for occupational therapy assistants
– 6% for registered nurses
– 6% for licensed practical nurse
– 10% for medical sonographers
– 6% for surgical technologists
Fill out the form or call 888-744-0780 to take the first step towards a more rewarding career.
[*] U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics. While these careers are seeing strong growth, Eastwick College cannot and does not guarantee placement or specific wages upon graduation.
* Not all programs are offered at all campuses. By submitting this form, I acknowledge that I am initiating contact with the school directly and that this information will be used to contact me by mail, phone, text and/or e-mail about the programs and services offered by Eastwick College and the HoHoKus School.