The Eastwick Foundation
The Eastwick Foundation inspires hope and opens the door to opportunity through its mission:
- Provide scholarships to deserving students
- Support local organizations, with an emphasis on food pantries through its “Feed The Hungry” program.
- Aid the Good JuJu Charity Project, a program that provides free tuition and school supplies for 30 preschool students from poor families in Jamaica, many who are headed by a single parent
How You Can Be Involved
If you are at all intrigued with what we do, tell us what you’re you most interested in. Scholarships for those who need a helping hand? The eight local food banks we support? Or our amazing preschool in Jamaica?
Find out more by reading the Foundation newsletters, join our email list for stories about how your donations have helped and to see what our students are doing to make the world a little better, or contact Jeanne Patrican, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, for ways to volunteer. Click here to sign up for the Eastwick e-newsletter.
Love social media? Follow Eastwick College on Facebook and Instagram for the latest information. If you want to make a personal comment about Eastwick College or the HoHoKus School of Trade, visit eastwick.edu/feedback.
Are you a student? The Foundation is always looking for volunteers to help with local fundraising. Simply contact email@example.com.
Alumni? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and find out how the alumni are connecting with one another.
And, of course, you may also choose to donate to what most interests you!
Fundraisers and Donations
Eastwick students have organized fundraisers and donated to the following organizations:
- American Heart Association
- Birth Haven – Shelter and Hope for young mothers
- Cell Phones for Soldiers
- Happiness is Camping – a free summer camp for kids with cancer
- Hope with Heart – a camp for children with severe heart conditions
- Jersey Strong Foundation for Hurricane Sandy
- March of Dimes
- NJ Sharing Network – Organ and Tissue Donation
- Pony Power
- Relay for Life
- Rose Foundation – for the Haiti Earthquake
- Smile Train
- Toys for Tots
- United Way Winter Wishes Project
- Wanaque Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation
The Eastwick Foundation also supports the following food banks through the Feed The Hungry program:
- Center for Food Action
- Community Outreach Services
- Eva’s Village
- Family Promise of Bergen County
- Jewish Family and Children Services
- Meals on Wheels, North Jersey
- Meals on Wheels Programs & Services of Rockland
- Table to Table
We are so very thankful for each and every one of you who have generously donated your time or money. You have positively impacted the lives of those around you.