The Eastwick Foundation: We are in the business of changing lives
Our Eastwick Elite Scholarships – awarded each spring and fall – help deserving students overcome financial obstacles and our Community Outreach (such as the Feed The Hungry program) supports neighbors in need. Not only are we are changing the lives of those we help now, but we are also changing their family’s lives for years to come.
How You Can Be Involved
Intrigued with what we do? Tell us what you’re you most interested in. Is it scholarships for those who need a helping hand? Or, the eight local food banks we support? Give us your email and we’ll keep you informed.
You can always find out more by reading the Foundation newsletters, visiting eastwickfoundation.org, or joining our email list for stories on how your donations have helped. Contact Jeanne M. Patrican, Executive Director, email@example.com .
Love social media? Follow Eastwick College on Facebook and Instagram for the latest information. If you want to make a personal comment about Eastwick College or the HoHoKus School of Trade, visit eastwick.edu/feedback.
Are you a student? Volunteer to help with one of the Feed The Hungry lunches. Or, email your name and you’ll be notified when Eastwick Elite Scholarships are available. Simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alumni? Want to vote on who receives the next scholarship? Email email@example.com for details.
And, of course, you may always donate to what interests you most!
Fundraisers and Donations
Eastwick students have organized fundraisers and donated to the following organizations:
- American Heart Association
- Birth Haven – Shelter and Hope for young mothers
- Boys & Girls Club of Paterson and Passaic
- Cell Phones for Soldiers
- Happiness is Camping – a free summer camp for kids with cancer
- Hope with Heart – a camp for children with severe heart conditions
- Jersey Strong Foundation for Hurricane Sandy
- March of Dimes
- NJ Sharing Network – Organ and Tissue Donation
- Pony Power
- Relay for Life
- Rose Foundation – for the Haiti Earthquake
- Smile Train
- Toys for Tots
- United Way Winter Wishes Project
- Wanaque Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation
The Eastwick Foundation also supports the following food banks through the Feed The Hungry program. To date, $240,000 (half of which is a match from Tom Eastwick) has been shared with:
- Center for Food Action
- Community Outreach Services
- Eva’s Village
- Family Promise of Bergen County
- Jewish Family & Children’s Services of Northern New Jersey
- Meals on Wheels, North Jersey
- Meals on Wheels Programs & Services of Rockland
- Table to Table
We are so very thankful for each and every one of you who have generously donated your time or treasure. You have positively impacted the lives of those around you.