Make a change in 2021
If you’re looking to take the first step in your education, we have programs that can get you started in a new career in as little as six months. And if you have previously earned credits, whether from a community college or a traditional four-year university, you may be able to complete your education at Eastwick in much less time than you think.
See below for the NY/NJ Metro Area salary potential in fields we train for, based on average annual wage figures by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Outlook Handbook.*
– $64,640 for computer support specialists
– $72,120 for medical sonographers
– $63,830 for HVACR technicians
– $51,000 for health information technicians
[*] U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics. While these careers are seeing strong growth, Eastwick College cannot and does not guarantee placement or specific wages upon graduation.
Complete this form to get
started on your new path
or call 973-755-9549
* Not all programs are offered at all campuses. By submitting this form, I acknowledge that I am initiating contact with the school directly and that this information will be used to contact me by mail, phone, text and/or e-mail about the programs and services offered by Eastwick College and the HoHoKus School.