Don’t put it off any longer
Turn your previous credits into a rewarding career
- More than 50% of Eastwick Colleges students are transfers
- English/math courses have no time limits – they can be accepted even if you earned the credits more than 10 years ago
- On average, our students transfer in over 20 credits, saving them three months of tuition and classes¹
- Overall, we have an average 69% graduation rate, one of the highest in the State of NJ
By 2026, nearly 6 million new jobs are expected in healthcare, trades, computer technology, business and finance, culinary arts, and funeral service.
Now is a great time to transfer your old college credits and take advantage of these career opportunities. And we have the in-demand programs to get you there.
Average salaries for careers in the NY/NJ Metro Area offered at Eastwick:²
– $76,530 for Sonographers
– $66,520 for OTAs
– $63,830 for HVACR techs
– $72,950 for funeral directors
– $55,640 for LPNs
 Transfer policies may vary by program. Complete this form or contact admissions for more details.
 U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics. While these careers are seeing strong growth, Eastwick College cannot and does not guarantee placement or specific wages upon graduation.
* Not all programs are offered at all campuses. By submitting this form, I acknowledge that I am initiating contact with the school directly and that this information will be used to contact me by mail, phone, text and/or e-mail about the programs and services offered by Eastwick College and the HoHoKus School.