We can help you make the change you want to see in your future
- Up to $3000 in book grants when you enroll¹
- New student receive a personal laptop to enhance their studies²
- Excellent transfer credit acceptance policy, with less irrelevant gen ed requirements
- Affordable tuition compared to many area colleges
- Externships/clinical rotations provided as part of schedule
- Lifetime placement assistance for all graduates
By 2026, nearly 6 million new jobs are expected in healthcare, trades, computer technology, business and finance, culinary arts, and funeral service
With the right training, you can take advantage of these career opportunities. And we have the in-demand programs to get you there.
Average salaries for careers in the NY/NJ Metro Area offered at Eastwick:³
– $75,730 for Sonographers
– $66,960 for OTAs
– $61,050 for HVACR techs
– $60,820 for mortuary techs
– $53,920 for LPNs
Fill out the form or call 201-389-5443 to take the first step towards a more rewarding career.
 Excludes occupational therapy assistant.
 Excludes HoHoKus-Trades programs.
 U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics. While these careers are seeing strong growth, Eastwick College cannot and does not guarantee placement or specific wages upon graduation.
Complete this form to get
started on your new path
or call 888-948-8321
* Not all programs are offered at all campuses. By submitting this form, I acknowledge that I am initiating contact with the school directly and that this information will be used to contact me by mail, phone, text and/or e-mail about the programs and services offered by Eastwick College and the HoHoKus School.